- Tested and Approved to: ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories
- Pans Available in Round, Square and Flat Disc Configurations in a Variety of Sizes
- Consumer Warranty: 5 year on stainless steel components, 2 year on gas key valve Commercial Applications: 1 year all parts
- Optional Accessory: Manual Spark Igniter “MSI” Kit featuring Piezo Ignition (MSI-BSMTI)
1. Insert key into shut-off valve and secure key onto square end of the valve.
2. Light a long match or Butane lighter and hold it near the burner.
3. Turn the key counter-clockwise on gas valve (until it stops) to allow gas to flow and simultaneously apply the long burning match or Butane lighter as close to the end of the burner as possible.
4. Gas should ignite within 10 seconds or less. If fire pit does not light within 10 seconds turn key clockwise to turn OFF the gas supply. Ensure there is not too much media on top of the burner that might inhibit gas flow and try again in 5-minutes.