Diversified Waterscapes, Inc.
F-30 Algae Control
Application Rate: 1 gallon treats 1 surface acre (approximately 325,851.6 g) of water.
- Controls all types of algae: planktonic, filamentous, hydrilla, chara and nitella.
- Double chelated copper (organic chelators).
- Due to the highly refined chelation process, you get better control with less copper.
- Does not leave behind sediment, toxins or pollutants.Odorless blue liquid containing 10.94% higher active ingredients.
- Lower pH of 3.8., is highly stable in alkaline or acid conditions.
- Controls algae at 0.2 ppm to 0.4 ppm copper.
- One gallon treats approx. 326,000 gallons of water.